Landlord/tenant issues
Are you being sued by your tenant, or has your landlord illegally done something to you. Or have you been physically harmed while at an apartment or another’s house, whether you rent the apartment or not? If so, you should see an attorney. The legal process is difficult; don’t lose your rights because you do not know.

Call for a free appointment.